Planning is an organisational management activity that is used to set priorities, focus resources and strengthen operations to ensure that members, employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals.
The following resources provide assistance in the development of effective planning for your organisation.
Strategic Planning Resource Guide
Communication Planning Resource Guide
Succession Planning for Volunteers Resource Guide
- Identifying Critical Roles Template
- Assessing the Skills Gap Template
- Organisation Positions & Current Needs Template
- Development Plan for Potential Successors
Starting A New Club
Good administration keeps the wheels turning, great administration can make your organisation take flight.
The following resources provide assistance with the administrative requirements of your organisation.
Funding Support Resource Guide
- Future Finance Needs Analysis Template
- 101 Ways to Make Money for your Sports Club
- Sustainable Funding Calendar Template
- Funding Analysis Template
- Funder Profile Template
- Sponsorship Agreement Template
- SportTutor Video: Investing Against Clear Benefits**
- Additional Funding & Sponsorship Information
Athlete & Supporter Behaviour
Other resources you may find helpful:
** Sport Tutor is a resource tool provided by Sport New Zealand to enhance people development opportunities for everyone in the sport and active recreation sector. This is a free tool for any sporting or active recreation organisation. Find out more about SportTutor