Club & Organisational Governance
A competent board is essential for any sport and recreation organisations to be successful. Good non-profit governance is all about focusing on the processes, systems and controls that are used to safe guard and grow the organisation’s purpose and mission.
The following resources provide assistance in the development of effective governance practices.
Board Governance Resource Guide
- Annual Board Calendar Template
- SportTutor Video: Importance of Board Recruitment**
- SportTutor Video: Using Policy to Guide Board Business
- SportTutor Video: What are we here to Deliver
- SportTutor Video: Board Accountability
- SportTutor Video: Diversity Ethics & Integrity
Committee Process Resource Guide
Other resources you may find helpful:
** Sport Tutor is a resource tool provided by Sport New Zealand to enhance people development opportunities for everyone in the sport and active recreation sector. This is a free tool for any sporting or active recreation organisation. Find out more about SportTutor